Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Youtube Tuesday

 When I was a wee ol' lad. My mom and dad always used tough love. I would randomly go in the back yard, build some sort of contraption made up of PVC pipe, spray paint, a saw horse and a gallon of gasoline. I had everything I needed but a lighter, so I'd run inside and ask my mom for her lighter and she would ask, "For WHAT?!" and I would tell her that I needed it to blow something up.. nobody lies to mom..

 So she would hand me her lighter and I would run outside like it was Christmas morning. I'd light my fiery contraption and it would usually result in 1st degree burns, shrapnel cuts, and some singed eyebrows. I'd perform the walk of shame as I dragged myself inside to return her lighter.. and she would ask..

"What did you learn?"

and that my friends.. is tough love

In this video by a vlogger coalition called "The Station".. We get a little taste of that tough love.. but probably not the kind you're thinking of...


No comments:

Post a Comment